Before Oct. 20th, 2022
After Oct. 20th, 2022
|Students & Committees
|420 USD / 2800 CNY||450 USD / 3000 CNY|
|450 USD / 3000 CNY||480 USD / 3200 CNY|
|330 USD / 2200 CNY||350 USD / 2300 CNY|
|200 USD / 1300 CNY||220 US / 1450 CNY|
|Listeners||250 USD / 1650 CNY||280 USD / 1800 CNY|
|Additional Paper(s)||350 USD/ Per One / 2300 CNY||350 USD/ Per One / 2300 CNY|
|Additional Page||70 USD / One Page / 460 CNY||70 USD / One Page / 460 CNY|
1. One regular registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. Each Accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication.
3. Registration fees do not include travel expenses.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to email@example.com; to finish the registration.
5. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Conference staff will NOT call to ask you pay via phone for registration/lodging/air ticket etc. Please ignore any calls/emails that ask you to pay. If you received any suspicious emails or phone calls send/call from non-official contact, please write to let us know.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to Conference Secretary.
Cancellations received before November 1, 2022, refund 70% registration fee.
Cancellations received after November 1, 2022, before December 1, 2022, refund 60% registration fee.
Cancellations received after December 1, 2022, no refund.
The AIEE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The AIEE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.